SUMMER 2019 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Be sure to check your student email for Financial Aid information
Summer Bookstore Charge Dates - May 13th to June 5th, 2019!
Check your To Do List for Bookstore Authorization if you have not completed Bookstore Authorization during Fall 18 or Spring 19
UPCOMING DATES AND DEADLINES
- Fall Semester - May 1
- Spring Semester - November 1
- Summer Semester - April 1
2019/2020 FAFSA is Now Open for students planning on attending Fall 2019, Spring 2020 and Summer 2020.
Use the data retrieval tool to transfer tax information
By using the Data Retrieval Tool, all your tax information will be transferred onto your FAFSA for you! Be sure to click the Transfer Now box on your FAFSA!
The 2018/2019 FAFSA is still open to those students wishing to attend Summer 2019.
Why apply now if I'm not coming until Fall 2019? There is more money available if you complete your file early and ensures you are ready when classes begin. DON'T WAIT!
What are the steps to apply for financial aid?
- APPLY for Admission to the College!
Create your FSA ID
Have you forgotten your FSA ID Password?
Have you forgotten your FSA ID Username?
- Remember, if you are a dependent student, a parent must have a separate FSA username and password. The parent cannot have the same email as the student.
- Am I a dependent student? This chart can help you discover the correct answer!
- Fill out your FAFSA. Returning student or a new one, this video explains it for you!
- REMEMBER to include WCC's School Code, 003761, so that we get your FAFSA
- FAFSA has to be filled out every year you plan to attend college
- Don't wait until you hear from the admissions office - file now!
- Be sure to use the Data Retrieval Tool and check the transfer now box to ensure your tax information transfer over easily
Student Support Center is available to assist you. Get help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
You can track your progress, live chat with support, or even submit documents! How easy is that?
Important 2019-2020 FAFSA Information:
WCC's Financial Aid Office will no longer mail out missing information letters starting with 2018-2019 Financial Aid. This information will be SENT TO THE STUDENTS COLLEGE EMAIL that will direct students to their message center in their Student Information System (SIS). Students will need to look at their To Do List to see what items are needed to complete their financial aid.
After we have collected all necessary documents to complete your file, WCC will review your file for an award. If you are awarded, you will receive an email TO YOUR STUDENT COLLEGE EMAIL from the WCC Financial Office to notify you of your financial aid award. If you are not eligible, you will also receive an email to explain why you are not eligible. If your award is not sufficient enough to cover your tuition costs, you will need to pay the remaining balance to avoid being dropped from classes.
- Expecting a refund for a financial award, scholarship, or dropped a course? Avoid waiting in lines at school offices and take control of the refund process online.
Have you completed everything you need for Financial Aid?
Contact the WCC Financial Aid Office
WCC Financial Aid Office
Bland Hall - Suite 113
1000 East Main Street
Wytheville, VA 24382
Fax: (276) 223-4807