- Awards Terms and Conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Checklist
- Data Sharing Policy
- Eligibility for Aid
- Financial Aid Forms
- How and When to Apply
- Apply for a Student Loan
- Private/Alternative Loans
- Return of Funds Policy
- Curriculums Eligible for Financial Aid
- Virginia Education Wizard Net Price Calculator
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Guide
Financial Aid Important Dates
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020 – Tuition Due for Spring 21
- January 4- January 25, 2021 Spring Book Charge Dates*
- Wednesday, January 27, 2021 – Spring Financial Aid Disbursements Begin**
- Friday, March 12, 2021 – Last day to Withdraw from Courses that start January 11th and end May 10th***
* Go to your Student Center and Complete Bookstore Authorization in your To-Do List. Book charges will be ordered on-line with the bookstore for Fall 2020 starting August 10. Please make sure to charge all required books/supplies during this time.
** The first refunds for each semester will begin on these days. There are multiple categories of financial aid that will be refunded and it may take a few days for refunds to be completed. After the initial batch of refunds, subsequent refunds will be completed bi-weekly. If you are enrolled in late starting classes, your refund will be held until after the last day to drop with a refund for your last starting class.
*** If you are thinking of withdrawing from a class or class(es) please contact the Financial Aid Office to discuss the impacts that it may have on your account including but not limited to a debt owed to the school.
- Registration for Summer opens March 22, 2021.
- Summer Financial Aid is based on the 20/21 FAFSA with 2018 taxes.
- May 10, 2021 Tuition Due for Summer 21
- May 17 – June 9, 2021 = Summer Book Charge Dates*
* Go to your Student Center and Complete Bookstore Authorization in your To-Do List. Book charges will be ordered on-line with the bookstore for Summer 21 starting May 17. Please make sure to charge all required books/supplies during this time.