We've created a checklist for financial aid to make sure you have completed everything you need to pay for classes.
Go ahead, check off the items you have completed and print the checklist out.
- Complete a WCC Application for Admissions at www.wcc.vccs.edu/admissions.
Be sure to include a cell phone number that receives text messages. Print your confirmation page as it will provide you with a username and password for your MyWCC account.
- Submit high school and college transcripts to the Admissions office.
- Complete the FAFSA at www.studentaid.gov. WCC school code is 003761
- Create an FSA ID. If you are required to report parent information, one parent will also need to create an FSA ID. This is used as your electronic signature to sign your FAFSA.
- 21/22 FAFSA - Use 2019 tax information-Fall 21, Spring 22, and Summer 22.
- Log into your My WCC with username and password to access e-mail and Student Services Center.
- Check your e-mail, “To Do” list, and Message Center regularly to monitor financial aid information.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for additional information or documents.
- Financial Aid Course Audit (FACA)
- Financial aid will only pay for classes that are required for your program.
- If you enroll in classes not part of your program, you will have to pay out of pocket for those ineligible classes. If classes are not part of your program, you will receive an e-mail to check your Message Center (located in your Student Services Center).
- Student Loans 3 step process– Apply at www.wcc.vccs.edu/apply-student-loan
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- To continue receiving financial aid you must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Review SAP policy
- To select refund options go to www.wcc.vccs.edu/refunds.
- Apply for Scholarships through the Educational Foundation at www.wcc.vccs.edu/scholarships.