WCC requires all transcript requests be made in writing or by using the online request available in your student account. Please use one of the two options to request your records. Please note that the Admissions Office typically processes your request within 2-3 business days, or longer during heavy registration periods, graduation, or grade processing. Financial obligations to the college will prevent transcripts from being released.
Request a WCC Transcript using SIS
After you log in to the Student Information System, you can request a transcript:
- Click the For Students button on the left
- Click the Academic Summary button under that
- Click the Request Official Transcript button under that
- Fill in the requested information and submit the form
- Note: If you have attended more than one community college, you need to set the user preferences to the college you need the transcript sent from.
- After you are finished, do not forget to click the Logout button
If you have questions or would like to check the status of a request, please contact the Admissions office at (276)223-4760 or by email at email@example.com.