Imperial Group - Dublin, VA
Imperial Group is still looking to hire several positions on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift. The positions are listed below:
- Hand weld- two for cat cell on afternoon shift. One for midnight shift in cat cell.
- Robotic weld- Robot 1 on dayshift and afternoon shift. 1 in Cat cell on second shift and 1 in cat cell on midnight shift.
- Parts cleaners- 1 on afternoon shift in cat cell. 1 on midnight shift in cat cell.
- Press brake- 1 on afternoon shift.
- Laser- one on day shift
- Material handler- 1 on afternoon shift.
Contact Kelsi Kennedy for more information: 540-739-7363 or Kelsi.Kennedy@ironform.com
Job Fair - Team Nurse - Wytheville
Friday, October 30th from 11am-3pm
Location: Team Nurse, 795 E Main St., Wytheville, VA 24382
Part-Time Firefighter/EMT/Medic - Town of Wytheville
The Town of Wytheville is seeking a part-time Firefighter/EMT/Medic.
Salary Range: $14.00 - $20.00 hourly
Medical Receptionist - Brock Hughes Medical Center - Wytheville, VA
Brock Hughes Medical Center is looking for a part-time Medical Receptionist. 20-24 hours/week. Flexible schedule between the hours of 8:30-1:00, 2:00-5:00, Monday-Friday. Healthcare knowledge/experience preferred, but not required. Pay negotiable; based on experience and knowledge.
Tasks will include: Being detail orientated, Answering and routing incoming calls, Verifying and scanning insurance cards, Entering referrals into EHR, Scanning for staff as needed, Entering patient vital information, Record payments from patients, Prepare and sort thru mail, Schedule appointments, Check-in Patients, Assigning lab and diagnostic reports in EHR, Managing record requests, Provide back up to the front office, billing, and medical staff.
Please send updated resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT Technician - ITRS - http://www.interstatetrs.com
Description of Job Opening:
Full Time Position
Benefit Package Offered
Job Description / Duties:
- Retail (Grocery) and Hospitality (Restaurant) Point of Sale HW & SW Installation, Training Customers on HW & SW (In Person and Remotely), Network setup (Design & Wiring), Ongoing Technical Support (In Person and Helpdesk Support Remotely)
- Security Camera HW & SW Installation, Training Customers on HW & SW (In Person and Remotely), Network setup (Design & Wiring), Ongoing Technical Support (In Person and Helpdesk Support Remotely)
- Network Security HW & SW Installation, Training Customers on HW & SW (In Person and Remotely), Network setup (Design & Wiring), Ongoing Technical Support (In Person and Helpdesk Support Remotely)
- Some Travel required for onsite Installation, Training and Support
Desired Experience / Traits:
- Good Communication Skills
- Comfortable and Proficient using Computers and Computer SW
- Basic understanding of Computer Networking
- Good Driving Record
- Ability to troubleshoot basic computer issues
- Ability to work within a team
- ITRS is a Family Owned Company that has been in business for over 15 years. http://www.interstatetrs.com. We are a fast growing company that is looking for qualified, hard working individuals to help deliver top notch technology solutions and deliver Heroic Customer Service to our clients. We are looking forward to meeting potential applicants and seeing if you will be a good addition to the ITRS Family!!
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Accounting Internship - Brown Edwards- Wytheville, VA
Brown, Edwards & Company, L.L.P. is looking for any students that are interested in an Accounting Internship. This is a great opportunity for Business Administration students to get experience at an accounting firm.
Pharmacy Tech - Virginia Tech Veterinary Teaching Hospital - Blacksburg, VA
- Position number 020839 on VT jobs page: https://jobs.vt.edu/
Legal Assistant - Tolbert & Tolbert - Hillsville, VA
Seeking an individual with Clerical, AST, or Legal education.
New River Valley Regional Jail - Dublin, Virginia
Seeking Food Services Supervisor
$13.50 hourly, Benefits, Full Time and advancement opportunities
Houston Teaters Optometry
Optometry assistant positions available:
- Front Desk
- Filing Insurance
- Pre-testing patients and assisting doctor with patients
- Training provided
- Required Travel between Radford and Wytheville
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Landmark Moving Services - Immediate Opening for Moving Company Employee - Wytheville, VA
- $15.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
Please contact Landmark Moving Services LLC by email: email@example.com or by phone: (540) 773-2295
Part-Time Front Desk Assistant/Receptionist
Applications will be received by the Human Resource Manager of the Town of Wytheville for the part-time position of Front Desk Assistant/Receptionist at the Wytheville Community Center. Desired Qualifications: Applicants should have the ability to multi-task in a very high paced work environment, be able to perform a variety of front desk/receptionist/clerical procedures with minimal to no errors; have good computer skills, which include experience with Microsoft Office; have excellent customer service with a welcoming demeanor. Education and Experience: Graduation from high school or equivalent with specialized course work in front desk and general office practices and/or customer service with at least one year of experience. Any equivalent combination of experience and training is accepted. Required Qualification: Possess a valid state driver’s license or the ability to obtain one. Ability to work afternoon/evenings and weekends. Salary Range: $11.23 per hour. Application packages are available from the Human Resources Department at the Town Office, 150 East Monroe Street, between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. or on the Town’s Website at www.wytheville.org. Applications will be received until position is filled. The Town of Wytheville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Leonard Building and Truck Accessories - Mt. Airy/Holly Springs, NC
- Hiring 35 people
- Manufacturing assembly line for sheds, playhouses, dog houses, chicken coops, etc. for both metal and wood buildings.
- Contact: Alexis Edwards at (336) 415-3428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Town of Wytheville - Full-Time Laborer I - Public Works
Applications will be received by the Human Resources Manager of the Town of Wytheville, for multiple full-time positions of Laborer I in the Public Works Department. Desired Qualifications: The successful candidates should be able to perform a variety of semi-skilled maintenance work and operate a variety of equipment in the construction, operation, repair, maintenance and replacement of Town streets and storm drainage facilities and systems. Also, be able to operate a mower, tractor, weed eater, chain saw, hedge trimmer, etc. Assist with brush and leaf cleanup, snow removal, trash and refuse collection and street cleaning. Required labor involved includes walking, standing, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds. Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED with two years’ experience relating to cleaning right of ways, mowing, and weed eating or any equivalent combination of education and experience. Required Qualification: Possess a valid state driver’s license and a CDL certification, or the ability to obtain one within a reasonable amount of time. Salary Range: $20,849 - $33,534 annual salary with benefits. Application packages are available in the Lobby of the Town Municipal Office at 150 East Monroe Street, between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. weekdays or on the Town’s Website at www.wytheville.org. Applications will be received until positions are filled. The Town of Wytheville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Town of Wytheville- Full-Time Equipment Operator III
Applications will be received by the Human Resources Manager of the Town of Wytheville, for two full-time positions of Equipment Operator III in the Public Works Department. Desired Qualifications: The successful candidates should be able to perform a variety of semi-skilled and skilled maintenance work. Ability to operate dump trucks, power equipment, mowers and other small equipment. Should be able to work well with and assist in digging ditches, snow removal, hoisting material, tools, equipment, and any related work with a backhoe or other equipment. Required labor involved frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Ability to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED with four years of experience involving the use of medium and heavy equipment, or any equivalent combination of education and experience. Required Qualification: Posses a valid state driver’s license and a CDL certification. Salary Range: $20,849 - $33,534 annual salary with benefits. Application packages are available in the Lobby of the Town Municipal Office at the Town Office, 150 East Monroe Street, between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. weekdays or on the Town’s Web site at www.wytheville.org. Applications will be received until positions are filled. The Town of Wytheville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Town of Wytheville- Full-Time Laborer for Water & Sewer Maintenance and Construction
Applications will be received by the Human Resources Manager of the Town of Wytheville, for the full-time position of Laborer I in the Water & Sewer Maintenance and Construction Department. Desired Qualifications: The successful candidate should be able to perform a variety of semi-skilled maintenance work and operate a variety of equipment in the construction, operation, repair, maintenance and replacement of Town water and sewer systems. Required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as a part of a crew, includes water meter installation and repair, pavement cutting & ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying pipe and backfilling. Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED with two years experience relating to construction, maintenance, repair, or any equivalent combination of education and experience. Required Qualification: Possess a valid state driver’s license and CDL certification, or ability to obtain one within a reasonable amount of time. Salary Range: $20,849 - $33,534 annual salary with benefits. Application packages are available from the Human Resources Department at the Town Office, 150 East Monroe Street, between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. weekdays or on the Town’s Website at www.wytheville.org. Applications will be received until position is filled. The Town of Wytheville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fringe Benefits for Full-Time Employees:
- Sick Leave - Town employees earn 1 1/4 days (10 hours) per month for a total of 15 days (120 hours) per year of sick leave. The maximum number of days an employee hired after January 1, 2014, can accrue is 90 days (720 hours) of sick leave. After at least five years of service with the Town of Wytheville and upon retirement, the employee is reimbursed at a rate of twenty-five percent for the accrued sick leave up to a maximum of $5,000.00.
- Annual Leave - Employees for the Town of Wytheville earn one day per month of annual leave. The amount earned increases with the duration of service to the Town. The amount earned and the amount that may be accrued increases at years five, ten, and fifteen. Upon separation, the employee is reimbursed for one hundred percent of accrued annual leave.
- Health Insurance - Employees of the Town of Wytheville are offered, at seven percent premium charge, health insurance by The Local Choice managed by the Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Personnel and Training. The Town's insurance policy offers three insurance plans to choose from, the Key Advantage 250 Plan with a $20 per visit co-pay plus dental and vision coverage, the Key Advantage 500 Plan with a $25 per visit co-pay plus dental coverage and the High Deductable Health Plan with 20% coinsurance after a $2,800 deductible. The additional premium for the employee, employee plus one, or family coverage is deducted from the employee's paycheck.
- Disability Insurance - Employees of the Town of Wytheville are offered, at no charge, long-term disability
Downtown Wytheville, INC - Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Downtown Wytheville, Inc. is accepting applications for the part-time position of Administrative Assistant for Downtown Wytheville, Inc. Desired Qualifications: The successful candidate should be able to provide administrative support to the Executive Director on the organization’s operations, events, design projects and economic promotions. Must be an administrative professional who has excellent communication skills, possess an extensive customer service background, and the ability to ensure excellent customer service in person, via telephone and email to local citizens, businesses and visitors. Able to build strong, productive working relationships with the local business community and appropriate public agencies at the local, regional and state levels, be able to work independently, have experience in a busy business environment with the ability to multi-task multiple projects successfully. Education and Experience: Graduation from a high school or GED equivalent required. Graduation from an accredited two or four-year college preferred. Professional experience with computers, Adobe Creative Cloud software and administrative support preferred. An equivalent combination of related education and experience. A strong working knowledge of Microsoft software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, use of social media and web techniques is required. Salary Range: Based on qualifications and experience ($10.00-$13.00 per hour). The maximum hours for this position will not exceed 30 hours per week. Application packages and additional information are available from the Downtown Wytheville Incorporated office, 180 West Main Street, Suite 4, between the hours of 9:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. on weekdays,. Applications will be received until the position is filled.
Attention Police Science/Corrections students!
Bland Correctional Center is looking for students interested in part-time positions to gain experience in the field of corrections. These would be paid internships and the hours will be worked around your school schedule.
Contact Warden Israel Hamilton at Israel.Hamilton@vadoc.virginia.gov for more information.
Wall Residences- Work from home!
Contact Alex Jackson at email@example.com or (434) 6100-7578
Genesis Healthcare - Alleghany Center - Sparta, NC
- Seeking CNAs, LPNs and RNs
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits after 60 days including paid time off and insurance
- Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information contact Amanda Dixon, Sandy Hendrix or Brenda Edwards at 336-372-2441
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott - Wytheville
- Seeking to fill 5-8 positions in all departments!
- Full time and Part time positions available in Housekeeping, Breakfast, Maintenance, etc.
- Flexible hours
Call Deborah Wall at 276-228-8080 or apply through Indeed.com
VA Department of Corrections:
Link to Public Website: https://www.vadoc.virginia.gov/
Career Opportunities are updated each Friday afternoon: https://www.vadoc.virginia.gov/careers/
How to Apply: https://www.vadoc.virginia.gov/careers/apply.shtm
Guide to completing a state application: https://www.vadoc.virginia.gov/careers/documents/tips-for-filling-out-the-state-application.pdf
RMS State Application Website: https://jobs.agencies.virginia.gov/applicants/jsp/shared/search/Search_css.jsp
We are looking for a powerful
Personal Assistant for low
maintenance work, The hours is 15 to 20hrs weekly and the pay is $400.00 weekly.
Obligations incorporate, however aren't
- Receiving mail
- Responsible for some shopping.
- Bills payment
- Picking-up and delivering items to PO Box.
Having a comprehension of QuickBooks Pro
is an or more, however isn't vital
Getting things done is important inside
this job - including picking up tests,
making little conveyances/returns.
Intrigued candidate should answer with
resume to email@example.com
You will be working pretty autonomously
most days, so this is an overly
significant quality to have Task-Oriented,
with the capacity to start the finish for
Exceptionally Organized and Detail
Oriented The capacity to sort out your
work process and organize in like manner.