Department of Social Services - Galax, VA
- Administrative Services Manager (Position #L0007)
- Please contact the department at 276-236-8111. A complete job description can be found at http://virginiajobs.peopleadmin.com
Huff Ford - Wytheville, VA
- Automotive Service Technician - Full Time
- Competitive compensation based upon experience
- Daytime work hours
- Paid vacation and Insurance
- Closed on major holidays
- Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 1135 East Main Street, Wytheville.
Carrington Place at Rural Retreat
- Carrington Place in Rural Retreat has openings for CNA's, LPN's and RN's.
- For more information contact: 276-686-7000 or email@example.com
Edith Bolling Wilson Museum - Wytheville, VA
- Visitor Services and Administrative Coordinator
- 15 hours per week - Tuesday - Saturday 10-4
- Click here for detailed information about the position at the Edith Bolling Wilson Museum.
- Send a resume and cover letter as a PDF to executive director Chris Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruby Tuesday - Wytheville, VA
- Hiring Cooks, Garden Bar attendants, Servers, and Hosts
- Visit rubytuesday.com and apply through the careers link
Dairy Help Needed - Wytheville, VA
- Milking position available NOW 6-9 a.m.
- 3 hour shift, $33.00 per shift
- Other work available for extra pay
- Call 276-228-3586
Applebee's - Wytheville, VA
- Hiring Cooks, Servers and Hosts - No experience necessary
- Open Interviews every Thursday 2:00 - 5:00
- Apply online at www.JoinTeamApplebees.com
- Call 276-223-4404 for more information
Pulaski Police Department - Apply Now!
- Call (540) 994-8680 to request an electronic application or pick up an application at the Town of Pulaski Municipal Building located at 42 1st Street NW, Pulaski VA.
- Starting Salary: $37,485, after January 1, 2020, starting salary will be $39,360 with a 5% salary increase after one year of services and an additional 5% after 3 years of service in addition to other salary increases.
- Health insurance with dental and vision provided with no cost to the employee
- 12 days paid vacation per year/12 days paid sick leave per year/13 paid holidays/ 2 paid personal days
- All equipment and uniforms furnished at no cost to the employee
- 3 year initial contract required
U.S. Census Bureau - Census Takers
- Flexible Hours
- Starting Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour; .58 per mile
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Training
- Positions open in Wythe, Grayson and Carroll County
- 20 - 40 hours per week
- Call 1-855-JOB-2020 for more information or help with applying.
To apply select the county you are interested in working in:
Full-Time Laborer II – Public Works Horticulture - Town of Wytheville
Applications will be received by the Human Resource Manager of the Town of Wytheville, for the full-time position of Laborer II in the Public Works Horticulture Department.
Desired Qualifications: The successful candidate should be able to perform a variety of semi-skilled maintenance work and operate a variety of equipment such as a mower, tractor, weed eater, chain saw, hedge trimmer, etc. for the maintenance of Town property. Required labor involved includes pulling weeds, mulching, basic horticulture and trail maintenance at Crystal Springs, snow removal and some janitorial duties.
Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED with two years’ experience relating to horticulture, landscaping, cleaning right of ways, mowing, and weed eating or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Possess a valid state driver’s license and CDL certification, or ability to obtain one. Pesticide applicator license helpful.
Salary Range: $17,359 - $27,921 annual salary with benefits. Application packages are available from the Human Resources Department at the Town Office, 150 East Monroe Street, between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. weekdays or on the Town’s Website at www.wytheville.org. Applications will be received until position is filled.
The Town of Wytheville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VA Department of Corrections:
Link to Public Website: https://www.vadoc.virginia.gov/
Career Opportunities are updated each Friday afternoon: https://www.vadoc.virginia.gov/careers/
How to Apply: https://www.vadoc.virginia.gov/careers/apply.shtm
Guide to completing a state application: https://www.vadoc.virginia.gov/careers/documents/tips-for-filling-out-the-state-application.pdf
RMS State Application Website: https://jobs.agencies.virginia.gov/applicants/jsp/shared/search/Search_css.jsp