Monticello Media, Blacksburg, VA /DBA New River Radio Group is looking to add to our talented team of Account Managers. We are seeking dynamic and results-driven individual who is focused on generating leads and revenue for our local client partners. At your disposal will be a full complement of resources including 4 premier radio stations (WBRW, WPSK, WRAD and WVHK), a Creative Services Department, a Digital Services Department and a full staff dedicated to your success.
Job description: Sell advertising within the assigned territory or accounts. Master and understand the value of radio advertising along with strengths and position of the Monticello Media group of stations in the New River Valley Market. Focus selling local radio and online products.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 7/19/2019
Closing Date: 9/1/2019
City: Radford - 24141
Experience: Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You will provide valuable consultative services to small, mid-size and large firms and bring a concentrated focus on business development for both you and your clients
- Prospect for new accounts and identify local businesses that have a need for our products and services
- Set appointments, meet with clients, make sales presentations and execute contracts.
- Establish weekly/daily/monthly sales plan and then execute that plan.
- As required by the client assist with writing advertising copy.
- Coordinate the production and scheduling of advertising with the production and traffic departments.
- If needed work in conjunction with the Promotions/Program Director to develop sales promotion programs that fit your client’s needs and requests.
- Meet established revenue requirements
- Collect past due account receivables and work with the credit manager on problem accounts.
- Develop strategic and integrated plans to provide solutions to those challenges
- Closely monitor the progress of all client campaigns to ensure maximum success
Education: Minimum of two years of college - 4 year college degree preferred.
Submit resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent communicator with high level of verbal skills and written skills
- Strong prospecting and business development proficiency.
- 2 years minimum successful outside sales preferred with a verifiable track record.
- The Account Manager must provide their own reliable transportation and maintain a valid Virginia driver’s license.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of the internet.
Contact: Submit resume & cover letter to email@example.com
Apply Online URL: www.monticellomedia.com
Weekend Automotive Technicians and a Weekend Service Advisor - Christiansburg
First Team Auto Mall in Roanoke and First Team Nissan of NRV
- Job information and application at www.firstteamautomall.com/careers
U.S. Census Bureau - Census Takers
- Flexible Hours
- Starting Pay: $13.50
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Training
- Positions open in Wythe, Grayson and Carroll County
To apply select the county you are interested in working in:
Full-Time Laborer II – Public Works Horticulture - Town of Wytheville
Applications will be received by the Human Resource Manager of the Town of Wytheville, for the full-time position of Laborer II in the Public Works Horticulture Department.
Desired Qualifications: The successful candidate should be able to perform a variety of semi-skilled maintenance work and operate a variety of equipment such as a mower, tractor, weed eater, chain saw, hedge trimmer, etc. for the maintenance of Town property. Required labor involved includes pulling weeds, mulching, basic horticulture and trail maintenance at Crystal Springs, snow removal and some janitorial duties.
Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED with two years’ experience relating to horticulture, landscaping, cleaning right of ways, mowing, and weed eating or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Possess a valid state driver’s license and CDL certification, or ability to obtain one. Pesticide applicator license helpful.
Salary Range: $17,359 - $27,921 annual salary with benefits. Application packages are available from the Human Resources Department at the Town Office, 150 East Monroe Street, between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. weekdays or on the Town’s Website at www.wytheville.org. Applications will be received until position is filled.
The Town of Wytheville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VA Department of Corrections:
Link to Public Website: https://www.vadoc.virginia.gov/
Career Opportunities are updated each Friday afternoon: https://www.vadoc.virginia.gov/careers/
How to Apply: https://www.vadoc.virginia.gov/careers/apply.shtm
Guide to completing a state application: https://www.vadoc.virginia.gov/careers/documents/tips-for-filling-out-the-state-application.pdf
RMS State Application Website: https://jobs.agencies.virginia.gov/applicants/jsp/shared/search/Search_css.jsp