Leonard Building and Truck Accessories - Mt. Airy/Holly Springs, NC
- Hiring 35 people
- Manufacturing assembly line for sheds, playhouses, dog houses, chicken coops, etc. for both metal and wood buildings.
- Contact: Alexis Edwards at (336) 415-3428 or email@example.com
Town of Wytheville - Full-Time Laborer I - Public Works
Applications will be received by the Human Resources Manager of the Town of Wytheville, for multiple full-time positions of Laborer I in the Public Works Department. Desired Qualifications: The successful candidates should be able to perform a variety of semi-skilled maintenance work and operate a variety of equipment in the construction, operation, repair, maintenance and replacement of Town streets and storm drainage facilities and systems. Also, be able to operate a mower, tractor, weed eater, chain saw, hedge trimmer, etc. Assist with brush and leaf cleanup, snow removal, trash and refuse collection and street cleaning. Required labor involved includes walking, standing, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds. Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED with two years’ experience relating to cleaning right of ways, mowing, and weed eating or any equivalent combination of education and experience. Required Qualification: Possess a valid state driver’s license and a CDL certification, or the ability to obtain one within a reasonable amount of time. Salary Range: $20,849 - $33,534 annual salary with benefits. Application packages are available in the Lobby of the Town Municipal Office at 150 East Monroe Street, between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. weekdays or on the Town’s Website at www.wytheville.org. Applications will be received until positions are filled. The Town of Wytheville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Town of Wytheville- Full-Time Equipment Operator III
Applications will be received by the Human Resources Manager of the Town of Wytheville, for two full-time positions of Equipment Operator III in the Public Works Department. Desired Qualifications: The successful candidates should be able to perform a variety of semi-skilled and skilled maintenance work. Ability to operate dump trucks, power equipment, mowers and other small equipment. Should be able to work well with and assist in digging ditches, snow removal, hoisting material, tools, equipment, and any related work with a backhoe or other equipment. Required labor involved frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Ability to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED with four years of experience involving the use of medium and heavy equipment, or any equivalent combination of education and experience. Required Qualification: Posses a valid state driver’s license and a CDL certification. Salary Range: $20,849 - $33,534 annual salary with benefits. Application packages are available in the Lobby of the Town Municipal Office at the Town Office, 150 East Monroe Street, between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. weekdays or on the Town’s Web site at www.wytheville.org. Applications will be received until positions are filled. The Town of Wytheville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Town of Wytheville- Full-Time Laborer for Water & Sewer Maintenance and Construction
Applications will be received by the Human Resources Manager of the Town of Wytheville, for the full-time position of Laborer I in the Water & Sewer Maintenance and Construction Department. Desired Qualifications: The successful candidate should be able to perform a variety of semi-skilled maintenance work and operate a variety of equipment in the construction, operation, repair, maintenance and replacement of Town water and sewer systems. Required labor involved in construction and maintenance projects as a part of a crew, includes water meter installation and repair, pavement cutting & ditch digging, manhole and line cleaning, main and pipe repair, laying pipe and backfilling. Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED with two years experience relating to construction, maintenance, repair, or any equivalent combination of education and experience. Required Qualification: Possess a valid state driver’s license and CDL certification, or ability to obtain one within a reasonable amount of time. Salary Range: $20,849 - $33,534 annual salary with benefits. Application packages are available from the Human Resources Department at the Town Office, 150 East Monroe Street, between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. weekdays or on the Town’s Website at www.wytheville.org. Applications will be received until position is filled. The Town of Wytheville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fringe Benefits for Full-Time Employees:
- Sick Leave - Town employees earn 1 1/4 days (10 hours) per month for a total of 15 days (120 hours) per year of sick leave. The maximum number of days an employee hired after January 1, 2014, can accrue is 90 days (720 hours) of sick leave. After at least five years of service with the Town of Wytheville and upon retirement, the employee is reimbursed at a rate of twenty-five percent for the accrued sick leave up to a maximum of $5,000.00.
- Annual Leave - Employees for the Town of Wytheville earn one day per month of annual leave. The amount earned increases with the duration of service to the Town. The amount earned and the amount that may be accrued increases at years five, ten, and fifteen. Upon separation, the employee is reimbursed for one hundred percent of accrued annual leave.
- Health Insurance - Employees of the Town of Wytheville are offered, at seven percent premium charge, health insurance by The Local Choice managed by the Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Personnel and Training. The Town's insurance policy offers three insurance plans to choose from, the Key Advantage 250 Plan with a $20 per visit co-pay plus dental and vision coverage, the Key Advantage 500 Plan with a $25 per visit co-pay plus dental coverage and the High Deductable Health Plan with 20% coinsurance after a $2,800 deductible. The additional premium for the employee, employee plus one, or family coverage is deducted from the employee's paycheck.
- Disability Insurance - Employees of the Town of Wytheville are offered, at no charge, long-term disability
Downtown Wytheville, INC - Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Downtown Wytheville, Inc. is accepting applications for the part-time position of Administrative Assistant for Downtown Wytheville, Inc. Desired Qualifications: The successful candidate should be able to provide administrative support to the Executive Director on the organization’s operations, events, design projects and economic promotions. Must be an administrative professional who has excellent communication skills, possess an extensive customer service background, and the ability to ensure excellent customer service in person, via telephone and email to local citizens, businesses and visitors. Able to build strong, productive working relationships with the local business community and appropriate public agencies at the local, regional and state levels, be able to work independently, have experience in a busy business environment with the ability to multi-task multiple projects successfully. Education and Experience: Graduation from a high school or GED equivalent required. Graduation from an accredited two or four-year college preferred. Professional experience with computers, Adobe Creative Cloud software and administrative support preferred. An equivalent combination of related education and experience. A strong working knowledge of Microsoft software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, use of social media and web techniques is required. Salary Range: Based on qualifications and experience ($10.00-$13.00 per hour). The maximum hours for this position will not exceed 30 hours per week. Application packages and additional information are available from the Downtown Wytheville Incorporated office, 180 West Main Street, Suite 4, between the hours of 9:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. on weekdays, or online at this link. Applications will be received until position is filled.
Free Virtual Nursing Assistant Career Fair: Monday, July 27 through Thursday, July 30
This invitation-only, statewide digital recruiting event offers your busy students and alumni the opportunity to contact hiring managers directly and to learn about career options at leading hospitals, healthcare systems, and practice groups across Virginia -- all from the convenience of their phones, laptops, or tablets.
The event is open to practicing Nursing Assistants, as well as students currently enrolled in education programs within the state. There is no charge to participate, but participants are asked to pre-register on our site at https://www.careermd.com/healthcare/virtual-events/?veid=176. Would you please share this link with the CNAs in your program, so that they will be aware of this career-planning event?
Please contact me if you or your students have any questions about this upcoming virtual event.
33 West 17th Street
New York, NY 10011
Job Opportunity for WCC Students especially in the Galax/Carroll area - Part-time
I have a job opening that would be a great opportunity for a student, especially in Health Professions. It involves in-home care for an elderly person that I would describe as "CNA lite", involving transfers, meals, and toileting. The great part of this job is my mother only requires about 90 minutes of care in an 8 hour period - sometimes less. The student could study (Wi-Fi available) relax, or even sleep during the rest of the time, she just needs someone there when she rings the alarm.
I intend to pay better than in nursing homes. I foresee the schedule being 3-4 nights a week from 5-9 PM, and weekends 2 long days of 12 hours from 8-9 am to 8-9 pm, giving a total of 36-40 hours a week, grossing ~$400.00/week. The possibility exists for the weekends being every other weekend if their school schedule permits them to work their long shifts during the week. I would even entertain 2 individuals splitting this job.
They must be Drug-Free and willing to practice COVID 19 precautions, including informing me of any possible exposures and be willing to isolate if exposed.
Feel free to call me if there are any questions.
Contact information: H G Mark Strauss, 1569 Cavalier Drive, Hillsville, VA 24343 Cell - (276) 733-6468 e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
H G Mark Strauss DVM
Dental Assistant and Dental Hygienist positions for DC, MD, VA Practice
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Permanent Positions available.
- For more information go to sgcstaffing.com
Attention Police Science/Corrections students!
Bland Correctional Center is looking for students interested in part-time positions to gain experience in the field of corrections. These would be paid internships and the hours will be worked around your school schedule.
Contact Warden Israel Hamilton at Israel.Hamilton@vadoc.virginia.gov for more information.
Dental Hygienists Needed
Seeking Dental Hygienists (Experienced & Entry-Level) for Fill-In, Contract, and Permanent related positions. These needs include daily coverage for a day, a whole week or longer, contracts for extended Medical Leaves and vacation relief, etc. Schedules are coming in now requesting immediate coverage through the end of the year. We can work with you to personalize a schedule that fits your routine!
- You choose: W-2 (All taxes withheld) or lndependent/1099 (Covering EIN/IIN)
- Complete coverage with Workers Compensation, General & Professional Liability with no charge to you. Everyone is covered. W-2 or 1099 EIN/IIN Candidates
- Depending on experience/location. Rates run from $33 to $42 per hour worked
- Direct one-on-one contact with a Recruiter day or night 24/7
- Winston-Salem - Forsyth/Davidson/Davie/Surry/Iredell/Wilkes Counties
- Greensboro - Guilford/Alamance/Randolph Counties
- Charlotte Area - Mecklenburg County into South Carolina
- Raleigh/Durham & Chapel Hill - Orange/Wake Counties
- Wilmington and all Coastal Areas East
NC Statewide positions available in these areas and surrounding communities:
Submit a current CV/Resume to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Apply today! Schedules are coming in now and will be filled immediately!
Website/Job Listings: www.salemsolutionsllc.biz
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Mountain Sky Properties - Wytheville, VA
We are looking for a powerful Personal Assistant for low maintenance work, The hours are 15 to 20 hrs weekly and the pay is $400.00 weekly.
Obligations incorporate, however aren't constrained to:
- Receiving mail
- Responsible for some shopping.
- Bills payment
- Picking-up and delivering items to PO Box.
Having a comprehension of QuickBooks Pro is a plus, however, it isn't vital. Getting things done is important for this job - including picking up tests, making little conveyances/returns. Intrigued candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The individual should be task-oriented, with the capacity to start the finish tasks. Exceptionally Organized and Detail Oriented, with the capacity to sort out your work process and organize in like manner.
Contact Derrick Isabella: email@example.com or at (276)228-8822
Imperial Group Manufacturing - Dublin, VA
Click on each job for more information:
Resumes can be sent to Kelsi Kennedy at Kelsi.Kennedy@ironform.com.
She can be reached by phone at 540-739-7363
Wall Residences- Work from home!
Contact Alex Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (434) 6100-7578
Genesis Healthcare - Alleghany Center - Sparta, NC
- Seeking CNAs, LPNs and RNs
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits after 60 days including paid time off and insurance
- Apply at: email@example.com
- For more information contact Amanda Dixon, Sandy Hendrix or Brenda Edwards at 336-372-2441
The Nutrition Group - Carroll County, VA
- Seeking candidates with Associate's Degrees in Business or Culinary for Food Service Director Trainee for Carroll County
- Full time position with excellent benefits and pay!
- Click here for more information
- Apply here:
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott - Wytheville
- Seeking to fill 5-8 positions in all departments!
- Full time and Part time positions available in Housekeeping, Breakfast, Maintenance, etc.
- Flexible hours
Call Deborah Wall at 276-228-8080 or apply through Indeed.com
Bland Family Clinic - CNA, LPN and Phlebotomist
Call 276-688-0500 or send resume to:
Bland Family Clinic
8494 South Scenic Hwy Suite C & D
Bland VA, 24315
U.S. Census Bureau - Census Takers
- Flexible Hours
- Starting Pay: Wythe County and Galax city is $13.50; Grayson County is $14.50 and Pulaski County is $16.00 per hour. The reimbursement rate is .58 per mile.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Training
- Positions open in Wythe, Grayson and Pulaski
- 20 - 40 hours per week
- Call 1-855-JOB-2020 for more information or help with applying.
To apply select the county you are interested in working in:
VA Department of Corrections:
Link to Public Website: https://www.vadoc.virginia.gov/
Career Opportunities are updated each Friday afternoon: https://www.vadoc.virginia.gov/careers/
How to Apply: https://www.vadoc.virginia.gov/careers/apply.shtm
Guide to completing a state application: https://www.vadoc.virginia.gov/careers/documents/tips-for-filling-out-the-state-application.pdf
RMS State Application Website: https://jobs.agencies.virginia.gov/applicants/jsp/shared/search/Search_css.jsp
We are looking for a powerful
Personal Assistant for low
maintenance work, The hours is 15 to 20hrs weekly and the pay is $400.00 weekly.
Obligations incorporate, however aren't
- Receiving mail
- Responsible for some shopping.
- Bills payment
- Picking-up and delivering items to PO Box.
Having a comprehension of QuickBooks Pro
is an or more, however isn't vital
Getting things done is important inside
this job - including picking up tests,
making little conveyances/returns.
Intrigued candidate should answer with
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be working pretty autonomously
most days, so this is an overly
significant quality to have Task-Oriented,
with the capacity to start the finish for
Exceptionally Organized and Detail
Oriented The capacity to sort out your
work process and organize in like manner.