Students may declare and/or change a program of study at anytime during the term in which they are enrolled. Before submitting the form below to the Admissions and Records Office, students are required to meet with an academic advisor in the Student Services 1-Stop and the Financial Aid Office to discuss the impact changing a course of study will have on an educational plan. Students changing programs of study must meet graduation requirements of the catalog in effect at the time of the change.

I understand that by changing my course of study (degree/certificate), I am responsible for meeting graduation requirements for the catalog in effect for the term in which the change is processed. I am also responsible for understanding that changing my course of study (degree/certificate) may impact my financial aid/VA benefits eligibility and award.

I Agree