The complete AWS D1.1 Structural Steel certification course is made up of 80 hours of training. The focus of the program is to advance the welding skill of each student so that each is prepared to successfully test and certify in the AWS D1.1 structural steel welding code process.
- Fundamentals of the GMAW processes
- Routine equipment maintenance
- Preparation of ferrous and non-ferrous metal prior to welding
- AWS certification guidelines
- Technique and proficiency in the 1-G welding position
- 1-F and 2F welding positions