Required textbook and materials can be easily purchased and shipped to home using the WCC Online Bookstore (by Follet).
Ordering Textbooks Online
- Go to https://www.bkstr.com/wythevilleccstore/home
- Click “Find Courses”
- Choose the classes you are in and then click the “Find Materials…” button.
- Click on the check box next to the items you need to purchase and then click add the item to your bag. You can then “View Bag & Checkout”.
Returning Books from Online Orders
Students have the option of mailing the books back using the return label on the receipt that is enclosed with their book shipment. Also, students can call the bookstore, (276) 223-9841, and schedule a time to drop off books and receive a refund to the same method used to pay for the initial purchase. Books (with purchase receipt) can also be left with campus police (Lower level of Carroll Hall), and the bookstore will process the return the next business day.
The WCC Bookstore is located in Bland Hall on campus and is an on-campus shop for course materials, clothing (WCC t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, etc.), and gifts.
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Your Wytheville Community College Bookstore Manager is Garry Ayers.
Phone: (276) 223-9841
Phone: (276) 223-9848
Fax: (276) 223-9866
Tips for Students
- Bring a printed copy of your class schedule, and if you are using Financial Aid to purchase books, please present your student ID at purchase. This makes it possible to get the correct books for your classes. Financial aid students can charge required books and supplies up to $100.00 if funding is available.
- Please feel free to get your textbooks in our newly renovated store! Our friendly staff will be happy to answer any questions you have while you are browsing our sections. We now offer cheaper Rent-A-Text & Digital options for many classes!
- If you are a Financial Aid student, please be aware of the Financial Aid dates. Financial Aid purchases have a start date & end date. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to these dates.
- TRA students are only allowed to spend $50 per semester on supplies in addition to their required course materials. Please note you are responsible for knowing which supplies are covered and which are not, and TRA will reimburse you for that $50.
- Your sales receipt is required for all returns or exchanges. Returned items must be in the same condition as when you purchased them. Returns/exchanges for course materials can only be done by the last day to drop classes with a refund that semester. There are no exceptions. Purchases made on or after that date are subject to a rolling 2-day return window.
- Drops and later return requests for texts may be processed as a “buyback” for up to half back, depending on the condition and future need for the book.
- Backpacks are not allowed on the sales floor. We have a book drop just inside the store for your convenience. The bookstore will not be responsible for your backpack or its contents during that time.
- We carry nursing supplies & reference, software, postage stamps, a wide variety of supplies, snacks, and cold drinks, apparel, gift items, and much more!
- All fulfilled online orders can be picked up next door in the old store location during peak periods. You do NOT have to wait in the same line for the bookstore during these times. Please allow at least 48 hours for orders to be filled - as pickups and shipments are processed in the order they are received & may be shipped from other stores.