Need Help Applying for Financial Aid at Wytheville Community College?
The Financial Aid Staff would like to invite you to one of our workshops to assist you in completing your 2019-2020 FAFSA.
- Tuesday, March 19th Crossroads Institute in Galax 4-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 21st WCC Wytheville Campus, 1 Stop Center Bland Hall 4-6:30 p.m.
What to Bring:
- A FSA User ID # and Password to sign electronically for both you and one parent. (If you do not already have one, visit www.fsaid.ed.gov) to create one. (you must have separate e-mail accounts)
- Yours and Your Parents’ Social Security Numbers
- Parents’ Date of Birth
- Parents’ Marital Status
- Parents’ Month and Year of Marital Status
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Yours and your parents’ 2017 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
Wytheville Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, political affiliation, genetics, veteran status, or disability when the person is otherwise qualified in its educational programs and activities or employment. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Crystal Cregger, Vice President of Finance and Administrative Services, 215 Bland Hall, 1000 East Main Street, Wytheville VA 24382, 276-223-4762. For further information, see the list of OCR enforcement offices for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.