Applying for Admission
In order to be admitted as a regular student--whether you would like to enroll in an academic program or just take a class or two--the following items are required:
- A completed official application for admission. You can:
- If you are applying for a health professions program, all paperwork must be submitted to Admissions and Records by February 15.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (excluding other VCCS transcripts)
- Placement test scores (if necessary)
- Consult WCC's Selective Admissions Procedures for Health Professions Programs (PDF).
- If you are applying to WCC's LPN to RN Bridge program, please consult the following LPN to RN Bridge document (PDF).
The online application can be found at http://apply.vccs.edu/.
If you have questions while filling out the application, click the orange Help button on the form for more information.
Wytheville Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or any other non-merit factors in admissions, access, treatment, or employment in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Crystal Cregger, Vice President of Finance and Administrative Services, 217 Bland Hall, 1000 East Main Street, Wytheville VA 24382, 276-223-4762. For further information, see list of OCR enforcement offices for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.