Welcome to the Wytheville Community College Library located in Smyth Hall. The library has a strong collection of books, magazines, audio-visual and electronic materials that support the programs and courses that are offered at the college. We invite you to explore the resources and services that we offer and to call on the library staff when we may be of assistance. Please come in to the library, visit our web site or telephone us for more information.
Library Mission Statement
An integral part of the educational program of the college, the library provides information resources and services to the college community. The primary purpose of the Wytheville Community College Library is to provide support for the educational goals of the college by acquiring and maintaining a well-balanced, up-to-date collection of print, non-print, and electronic resources. Also of significant importance is the provision of information resources to the citizens of the college's service region.
- To develop a collection which can provide an adequate level of support to all curricular areas of the College;
- To offer professional and support services which assist in the use of the collection;
- To serve faculty and staff by providing resources and services which will assist them in their fields of teaching and areas of responsibility;
- To acquire, as funds permit, materials which support the non-curricular or recreational needs of its clientele;
- To assist students in developing library and information literacy skills.
|Monday thru Friday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
(Monday thru Friday)
|8:00am - 5:00pm|
Semester break and summer hours as announced time-to-time.
Coordinator of Library Services
The Library is located in Smyth Hall. You may make inquiries at the Circulation Desk.
Wytheville Community College Library
1000 East Main Street
Wytheville, VA 24382
1-800-468-1195 (in Virginia only, outside of Wythe County)
WCC Now Offering Library Services for Students at the Crossroads Institute in Galax!
The Kegley Library of Wytheville Community College is a special collection library for historical and genealogical material about Southwest Virginia. Click here to learn more and visit the Kegley Library site.