Welcome to WCC!
We've created a checklist for new students to make sure they are ready for the first day of classes.
Go ahead, check off the items you have completed and print out the list.
- Identify a Career Pathway and Select a Program of Study
- Apply to WCC
- Register and Login to my.WCC
If you provided an alternate email address or a phone number that receives text messaging and your social security number on your WCC Admissions Application, you can receive a temporary password by email or text message. Go to my.WCC and click Forgot Username.
If you are unable to receive a temporary password, please call Technical Support at (276) 223-4814, (276) 223-4759 or submit a trouble ticket.
- Submit High School and/or College Transcripts
- Take Placement Tests or Submit SAT and ACT Scores
Previous course work may exempt you from testing.
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Apply for WCC Educational Foundation Scholarships
- New Student Orientation
- Meet with your Advisor and Register for Classes
- Register for Disability Services
Students requesting disability accommodations should contact Barbara Mills at 276-223-4754 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay for Classes
- Get a Student ID card made
Visit the Student Services 1 Stop in lower level of Bland Hall
- Sign your Bookstore Authorization Form in your To-Do-List in SIS.
This will be in the Student Center in SIS in myWCC if you have funds available and is required to charge textbooks.
- Sign up for WCC Alerts
- Visit Bookstore and purchase textbooks and other supplies
- Download Microsoft Office - Free for WCC Students