Medical office in Wytheville, on WCCH campus, hiring Receptionist/Manager
- Phone number: (276) 228-8800
- Provide general clerical support including photcopying, faxing, and filing
- Maintain filing & storage systems
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Answer phone and direct calls as required
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Complete all other related duties as assigned
Maxim Healthcare – Wytheville area
- Seeking LPNs/RNs who have recently graduated or will soon graduate.
- The positions are for private-duty nursing and we specialize in pediatrics.
- Contact Tyler Orr: Monday –Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm at 276-619-5106 or by email at email@example.com.
Broadband Technician--Ft. Chiswell
At Citizens, we connect people and communities to technology. Now we’d like to connect with you. Citizens is currently seeking a Broadband Technician to play a vital role in the continued stability and growth of our organization. So come grow with us as a Broadband Technician, where you’ll be enhancing the lives of our customers and will be a key member of a supportive, service-oriented team that:
• Installs and troubleshoots video, voice services, and broadband services at customer locations.
• Educates customers regarding their existing and new services, promotes other Citizens’ services, and proposes solutions to customer problems.
• Takes whatever actions are required to deliver a great customer experience.
• Lives Citizens’ Values, by completing work to the highest quality standard in the most productive manner.
The Citizens Difference
Citizens is more than just a place to work. We strive to create an environment that promotes personal development and provides many learning opportunities.
Our employees are key to our success. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, Citizens offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package (healthcare and retirement) and an excellent working environment.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
• Always interacts with customers in a professional, courteous manner.
• Educates customers in the use of installed products.
• Works outside on a customer’s premises or within a customer’s home.
• Follows all Company standard safety practices in the course of performing work activities.
• Prepares for daily work assignment by reviewing upcoming tasks and procuring equipment and supplies from warehouse, and stocking vehicle as needed.
• Maintains company truck and other equipment per service requirements and safety guidelines.
• Drives a company truck between office and/or home and work sites in a safe and courteous manner, and in accordance with all laws and company policies.
• Consults with supervisor and other technicians for advice and assistance as needed.
• Promotes Citizens services and is able to explain the advantages of additional products and services
• Cleans work area upon completion of job.
• Participates in team meetings as scheduled.
• Attends job-related training that may include initial training, refresher training, product and service updates.
• Completes paperwork accurately, and updates records as necessary.
• Installs or upgrades Citizens broadband products and services including video, voice services, and broadband following prescribed procedures. Uses small hand tools, power tools, and test equipment. Ensures that service operates within prescribed parameters.
• Attempts to identify and remedy sources of video, telephone, and broadband service issues.
• Works with alarms, low voltage electricity, and color-coded wires.
- Excellent customer service skills, a desire to build report, and the ability to educate customers on existing and new services and proposes solutions to customers
- Experience installing and maintaining coaxial and fiber optic facilities
- Experience installing and maintaining security systems
- Experience setting up a wifi network
- Proficient on computers and electronics
- Any other technical experience, i.e. setting up consumer devices such as TV's, OTT streaming devices, Internet-connected devices, and gaming devices
- Basic Networking skills and knowledge
- Basic understanding/knowledge of internet speeds.
- Experience working with hand tools, power tools, drills, etc.
- Availability to work on a rotating on-call schedule that includes weekends, holidays, evenings and overtime as needed
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
The Broadband Technician will work primarily in the Ft. Chiswell, Virginia area with occasional assignments in Floyd and New Castle. Only qualified applicants with the above knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered. Applicants must provide both a resume and application to the address listed below. Applicants may obtain an application at www.citizens.coop/careers or by calling (540) 745-9502. No applicant material will be accepted after August 24, 2018.
Attention: Human Resources
PO Box 137
Floyd, VA 24091-0137
- Looking for a full time licensed dental hygienist to work in Moorefield WV. Will pay for licensing for WV if you are only licensed in Maryland or Virginia. Looking for someone who is upbeat, a team player and cares for their patients. Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put DENTAL HYGIENIST in the subject line. Benefits include 401k, health insurance, free dental care for family, and vacation days. A signing bonus may be offered to the right person