Part-time Technology Support Specialists
Bland County Public Schools is looking for two part-time Technology Support Specialists. Positions will be housed at either Bland County Elementary School or Bland County High School.
- A minimum of an A.A.S. degree in information systems or a related field of study
- Certifications desired in A+, Microsoft Certified Professional, Cisco certified network associate
- A minimum of one to three years full-time work experience in Information Systems or related fields
- Must be able to administrate BCPS Local Area Network and BCPS Wide Area Network software and hardware, utilizing the proper network protocols
- Must be able to write computer programs in appropriate programming languages and/or scripted languages
- Must be able to repair and maintain PC hardware
- Must be able to troubleshoot various hardware issues, to include, print devices, Elmos, smart boards, LCD projectors, switches, wireless access points, routers, and cabling
- Must be able to troubleshoot various software issues to include web content filter, firewalls, and anti-virus manager console
- Must understand the importance of systems development life cycle (sdlc) and its implementation, and to present proposals that are clear and exact to an audience of Administrators, Faculty, Staff, or Students of BCPS
- Assist in the management of the current administrative software system
- Assist in providing support for BCPS owned software
- Assist student and faculty with various computer related questions and problems
- Maintain knowledge of current technology trends
- Sit as active member of the BCPS Website Committee to collaborate and decide on content and execution of the website to meet BCPS Division goals
Please send resume, cover letter, and references to:
Supervisor of Technology Services
Bland County School Board
361 Bears Trail
Bastian, VA 24314
Virginia Virtual Job Fair: A Virtual Hiring Event for All of Virginia - March 10 from 1pm to 5pm
Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories - February 27 Drive Through Job Fair - Mt. Airy, NC
Saturday, February 27, 2021: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Location: Leonard Plant 2, 544 Holly Springs Rd., Mount Airy, NC 27030
- Bring a resume if you have one.
- A Leonard representative will conduct a screening with the applicant upon arrival.
- If applicable, the candidate will be sent for an interview same day at our plant.
Position hiring for:
- Carpenters: Mon-Thurs 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Weekend Carpenters: Fri-Sun 7 a.m.-7 p.m. (work 36, get paid 40)
- Weekend Forklift Operators
- Building Repair Technicians
- Maintenance Technician
- Class A CDL Drivers
Full-Time Community Program Coordinator - Wytheville Recreation Department
The Town of Wytheville is accepting applications for the full-time position of Community Program Coordinator for the Wytheville Recreation Department.
Desired Qualifications: The successful candidate should be an administrative professional who has experience with supervision, experience in the recreational field and experience with creating, planning, coordinating and implementing youth activities, adult and senior adult programs, outdoor programs, special events, holiday events, etc. Must have experience in Microsoft Office to have the ability to create flyers, spreadsheets, etc. Have excellent communication skills with a professional manner and the ability to work independently, possess excellent customer service skills and have experience in a busy environment with the ability to multi-task projects successfully.
Education and Experience: Graduation from a college or university with a bachelor’s degree in recreation or a closely related field; five years of related experience in the development and implementation of programs; or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Requirements: Valid state driver’s license or the ability to acquire one, First Aid & CPR certification.
Salary Range: $28,621 - $46,035, based on qualifications and experience. Application packages and additional information are available at the Town Municipal Office Lobby, 150 East Monroe Street, between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. on weekdays, or on the Town’s website at www.wytheville.org. Applications will be received until the position is filled. The Town of Wytheville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Flagship Facility Services - Dublin and Salem, VA
Flagship Facility Services is currently hiring full-time Janitorial staff for our Automotive client in Dublin, and Salem, VA. Duties include your standard cleaning duties - restrooms, floors, wastepaper baskets, general upkeep, etc. Pay is $10.50/hour and up with full benefits.
Cleaning experience preferred but we would train the right people who have excellent teamwork and communication skills. To qualify, you must have reliable transportation, original work authorization documents, and a willingness to undergo a Criminal/Felony check as a condition of employment.
Flagship offers a competitive rewards package, including 401k, Paid Time Off, health coverage, and more.
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com
Flagship Facility Services, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Attention Police Science/Corrections students!
Bland Correctional Center is looking for students interested in part-time positions to gain experience in the field of corrections. These would be paid internships and the hours will be worked around your school schedule.
Contact Warden Israel Hamilton at Israel.Hamilton@vadoc.virginia.gov for more information.
VA Department of Corrections:
We are looking for a powerful Personal Assistant for low maintenance work, The hours is 15 to 20hrs weekly and the pay is $400.00 weekly. Obligations incorporate, however, aren't constrained to:
- Receiving mail
- Responsible for some shopping.
- Bills payment
- Picking-up and delivering items to PO Box.
Having a comprehension of QuickBooks Pro is an or more, however, isn't vital. Getting things done is important inside this job - including picking up tests, making little conveyances/returns. Intrigued candidate should answer with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be working pretty autonomously most days, so this is an overly significant quality to have Task-Oriented, with the capacity to start the finish for task fruition, exceptionally organized and detail-oriented The capacity to sort out your work process and organize in like manner.