Pinnacle Treatment Centers - Two Openings in Pulaski, VA
Our Mission: To make recovery possible by transforming lives, communities and the families we serve with treatment that works.
Our Vision: We envision a better world where lives and communities are made whole again through our comprehensive treatment of people with substance use disorder.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers Network is a recognized leader in comprehensive substance use services. All locations - Indiana, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia - are CARF-accredited and include credentialed physicians, nurses, clinicians, and administrative and support staff. A full continuum of quality care includes detoxification for residential and outpatient clients as well as transitional living programs. We treat the individual’s physical, emotional, spiritual, and psychological well-being.
Job Website: http://jobs.jobvite.com/pinnacletreatment
1) Part-Time Registered Nurse
We are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team at our Pulaski Medical location in Pulaski, VA. The RNs will monitor and coordinate all nursing and medical care of clients in the absence of the nursing manager. Represent nursing staff at committee meetings as required.
- Screen and assess each client for coexisting medical problems to assess risk factors affecting appropriate placement for treatment.
- Coordinate continuum of care if deemed necessary to include off-site medical consultations for all clients.
- Document and summarize individual nursing care for each client and communicate changes, progress, and/or immediate medical care to the medical director for weekly follow-up consultation.
- Facilitate and educate clients and family in a group process to include chemical dependency issues and mental health issues.
- Current license in the state of Virginia
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification
- Prior experience with chemical addiction and/or mental disorders including psychopharmocotherapy
- Prior knowledge and/or experience with regulations and standards including infection control, quality assurance, and patient care compliance for state licensure
2) Full-Time Substance Abuse Counselor
We are currently seeking experienced Certified Substance Abuse Counselors (CSAC) to join our team at our Pulaski Medical location in Pulaski, VA.
- Assess the counseling needs of the client.
- Assessing client for substance abuse diagnosis using DSM criteria in determining appropriate level of care based on ASAM criteria.
- Obtain previous records that are relevant to the current treatment episode.
- Preparing the substance abuse counseling portion of the client treatment plan.
- Providing the substance abuse counseling services specified in the client treatment plan.
- Development of the client discharge/continuum of care plan to ensure movement to the appropriate levels of care.
- Documenting all counseling and education services, assessments, reassessments, referrals and follow-up in the client’s clinical record.
- Provide coordination of support services for the client/family and record the services provided in the client’s clinical record.
- Facilitate family therapy as assigned.
- Contact and coordination with referral sources (i.e. legal, school, employer, etc.).
- Facilitate needed interventions for crisis-orientated issues utilizing a multi-disciplinary team approach for assigned clients.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree specializing in psychology and/or counseling from an accredited college
- Licensed or certified as a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC)
- Licensed or certified as a Licensed Clinical Social worker or Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Practitioner
Komatsu Mining Corporation
located at 1081 Hockman Pike in Bluefield VA, (formerly Joy Global Inc.) has immediate openings for 9 Machine Shop employees
- Pay rates start at $23.93 per hour and the current standard rate is $25.00 per hour. Interested candidates my apply on-line at www.mining.komatsu or they can e-mail a resume to the following:
Tammy Kinser, email@example.com, 276-326-5187
Pam Seals, firstname.lastname@example.org, 276-431-6202
- In addition, the Bluefield facility will be holding an “open application” event starting on Wednesday, May 23. We will be accepting resumes and interested applicants may pick up an application to complete and return.
Hampton Inn – Wytheville, VA
- House Keepers
- Day Shift
- Professional, Friendly Environment
- To Apply Contact Bobbi Riden: 276-228-6090 ext. 0
Taco Bell/KFC – Wytheville, VA
- Full and Part Time Positions
- Starting Pay: $8.50 – $9.00
- Apply at: https://jobs.kfc.com or call 276-228-7321
Bob Evans – Wytheville, VA
- Seeking to fill positions for Server, Host, Kitchen Prep., and Grill Cook
- Apply in person at restaurant.
- Contact: Yolana M. Crofcheck, General Manager, at email@example.com or 276-228-6999.
Interim Health Care - Wytheville, VA
- Interim Health Care has the following openings:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Contact: Ken Barefoot - firstname.lastname@example.org; 540-798-8881