Student Email - Visually Marking Messages
- Select the messages you want to mark. To deselect a message, select it a second time.
- From the Mark menu, choose one of the following:
- Deleted: Marks a selected message with the Deleted icon. When you log out of Webmail or click Compact, these messages are deleted from your account.
- Undeleted: Unmarks a message that has a Deleted icon. There is no icon for Undeleted.
- Read: Marks a message with the Read icon to show that it has been read.
- Unread: Marks a message with the Unread icon .
- Answered: Marks a message with the Answered icon.
- Unanswered: Unmarks a message that has a Answered icon. There is no icon for Unanswered.
- Click Mark. The selected messages are marked and acted on as specified.
You can use filters to sort incoming mail. Messages are then sorted by a set of parameters, and placed in the appropriate folders. (See Filters under OPTIONS)
next topic: Searching for Messages >>