Student Email - Inbox Preferences
For example, to adjust the number of messages that appear in the inbox on one screen, you would click on Preferences.
- Message count refers to two things.
- Tthe number of messages that appear in each inbox window, 7, 50, 300, etc.
- The number of messages that will be “called” from the server at one time. If you have a slow Internet connection, the recommended number is 20.
- The name of the Sent, Draft and Trash folder can be edited to meet your needs. Enter alternate text in the text box associated with the appropriate folder.
- A Signature can be added to your email messages.
- Enter the signature text in the Signature text box provided.
- At Include Signature, select Yes.
- Click OK to activate changes to your preferences.
next topic: Sorting Messages >>