Student Email - Composing a Message
- Open the Compose window by clicking on the Compose link in the left navigation panel.
- Enter the recipient's email address in the To field.
Note the following:
- To enter multiple addresses, separate them with commas.
- If you enter the nickname of the person in the To, Cc, or Bcc line, click the Expand button to see the entire name and address. This is a function of the Address Book and the information must be entered into the Address Book first for this option
- Enter a subject in the Subject field.
- Type your message in the message box.
- Click the Send button at the top of the page.
next topic: Adding an Attachment >>