Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 4:00pm to 6:30pm
Add to Calendar
Need Help Applying for Financial Aid at Wytheville Community College?
The Financial Aid Staff would like to invite you to one of our workshops to assist you in completing your 2019-2020 FAFSA.
- Tuesday, March 19th Crossroads Institute in Galax 4-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 21st WCC Wytheville Campus, 1 Stop Center Bland Hall 4-6:30 p.m.
What to Bring:
- A FSA User ID # and Password to sign electronically for both you and one parent. (If you do not already have one, visit www.fsaid.ed.gov) to create one. (you must have separate e-mail accounts)
- Yours and Your Parents’ Social Security Numbers
- Parents’ Date of Birth
- Parents’ Marital Status
- Parents’ Month and Year of Marital Status
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Yours and your parents’ 2017 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
Student Services 1 Stop - Bland Hall