Can't get your taxes to transfer over using the Data Retrieval Tool?
Go to www.irs.gov and then click on Get My Tax Record. Be sure to check Tax Transcript and the correct year (2017 for the 19/20 school year and 2018 for 20/21 the school year)
4506-T form required if you fax the request to the IRS.
You may also call 1-800-908-9946 to request they mail the transcript to you.
2020-2021: Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021
- 2020/2021 FAFSA: WCC School Code: 003761
- Prior Degree Form 2020-2021
- High School Completion Status
- Dependent Household Size 2020-2021
- Dependent Number in College 2020-2021
- Parent Non-Filer Form 2020-2021 (2018 IRS Information)
- Dependent Asset Information 2020-2021
- Parent Additional Financial Information 2020-2021
- Parent Untaxed Income Form 2020-2021
- Special Circumstance Form 2020-2021
- Appeal for Dependency Status
- Appeal Form - Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020
- Appeal for Extension of Financial Aid (150%) - Fall 2019, Spring 2020. Summer 2020
- Appeal for Extension of Financial Aid (150%) - Fall 2020, Spring 2021, Summer 2021
Student Loan Forms
- 2020-2021 Loan Request Form - Can be faxed to (276)223-4807 or upload thru the student support center (by creating a case and upload documents)
- 2020-2021 Loan Adjustment Form - Can be faxed to (276)223-4807 or upload thru the student support center (by creating a case and upload documents)