Part-Time Support Staff
Wytheville Community College is recruiting for a Transportation Operator (Van Driver pool) to be available to take students on trips. Student trips could be on weekends, overnight, during the summer, or day trips.
- Have the ability to drive a 7 passenger van or 15 passenger bus;
- Excellent driving record;
- Pass a Background screening that includes a DMV check, sexual offender check, criminal check; and
- Be available weekends, evening, and day to take students on trips.
- Previous experience driving a school bus or van taking students on field trips; and
Interested persons are required to apply by using the on-line application process through the Virginia state-wide job listing at https://virginiajobs.peopleadmin.com.
Applicants are also required to include a cover letter, current resume or CV, and an unofficial copy of college transcripts along with the application submittal. Only complete application documentation will be considered; partial submissions will not be considered. If there are multiple transcripts, combine all transcripts into one file before uploading. Application documents will be open until no longer needed.
Persons with disabilities requiring assistance should contact 276 223 4700.
The individual selected will be subject to a criminal history/sex offender background check and e-verify for employment eligibility as a condition of employment.
Any questions regarding application document submission can be directed to HR@wcc.vccs.edu.