Wytheville Community College (WCC) is seeking applications for a General Dentist adjunct serving as General Dentist for the Dental Hygiene Program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering local anesthesia and nitrous oxide sedation;
- Sealant adjustments;
- Evaluation of patient medical histories and abnormalities;
- Evaluation of radiographs;
- Ability to write prescriptions based on patient need; and
- Required to be on the main WCC Campus up to three days per week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) during each Fall and Spring Semester.
- Current Virginia Dental License; and
- Current DEA License.
Interested persons are required to apply by using the on-line application process through the Virginia state-wide job listing at https://virginiajobs.peopleadmin.com.
Applicants are also required to include a cover letter, current resume or CV, and an unofficial copy of college transcripts (if applicable) along with the application submittal. Only complete application documentation will be considered; partial submissions will not be considered. If there are multiple transcripts, combine all transcripts into one file before uploading. Application documentation will be received online until the position is filled.
Persons with disabilities requiring assistance should contact 276 223 4700.
The individual selected will be subject to a criminal history/sex offender background check and e-verify for employment eligibility as a condition of employment.
Any questions regarding application document submission can be directed to HR@wcc.vccs.edu.