Preventing Copying & Printing of Tests
You can prevent students from copying or printing tests by inserting the following code into your test.
How to enter the code into your test:
- In the Test Manager, click the Modify button for the test you want to add it to.
- Click the Modify button in the grey area where Name, Description, and Instructions are.
- In the box for Instructions, click the first arrow under the dropdown box that says "Normal". This will expand the second row of buttons.
- Click the <html> button.
- Paste the code into the window that pops up (after any instructions) and click Submit.
- On the original page, scroll to the bottom and click Submit.
next topic: Gradebook: Adding Items >>