Copying and Moving Content Within Your Course
Blackboard now allows you to copy or move content from one are of your course to another. For example, if you add all your content and then decide you want to break it up into sections, you can create a folder for each section and then move the appropriate content into each folder.
You can copy or move text-only items, text items with attachments, files, folders, and learning units. You can not move staff information or assessments (quizzes, surveys, assignments).
To Copy or Move Content
- From the Control Panel, click on the content area link where the item you are copying or moving is located (Course Documents, Course Information, etc.) OR
In the course, go to the content are where the item you are copying or moving is located (Course Documents, Course Information, etc) and click the Edit View link in the upper right corner.
- Click the Copy button next to the item you wish to copy or move.
- Click on the Browse button to find the folder or content area you want to copy or move the item to.
- In the Course Map that appears, click the radio button next to the folder or content area where you want to copy or move the item to and click Submit in the Course Map window.
- If you wish to move the item, click Yes after Delete Item after Copy?. If you just want to copy the item, leave No selected.
- Click Submit.
next topic: Blackboard Course Cartridges >>