Grade Center – Deleting a Column
The Grade Center for Blackboard 9 is similar to the Grade Center in Blackboard 8, with a few minor changes. To view the Grade Center in Blackboard 9:
- Log into Blackboard and open your course
- Navigate to the course Control Panel (lower left of page)
- Click the Evaluation link
- Click the Grade Center link which will open the Grade Center page to your right
- Click on the chevron (down arrow) in the grade column that you’d like to remove
- This will open a menu. Click on Delete Column. A warning message will pop up, click OK. Be aware that this will also delete any grades or record of grades that have been entered in that column.
- If Delete Column does not appear in your list, the column is connected to an item that is deployed in your course. You’ll have to remove the item from within the course, which will enable Delete Column in your Grade Center.