Grade Center Overview
The Grade Center for Blackboard 9 is similar to the Grade Center in Blackboard 8, with a few minor changes. To view the Grade Center in Blackboard 9:
- Log into Blackboard and open your course
- Navigate to the course Control Panel (lower left of page)
- Click the Evaluation link
- Click the Grade Center link which will open the Grade Center page to your right
You’ll notice the arrow to the left of the Grade Center. This will expand the Grade Center to fill the entire page and make it easier for you to view more columns.
- You can choose to view your Grade Center in screen reader view which allows you to enter grades on the Grade Details page (good if you want to add comments) or interactive view where grades can be typed directly in the cells like an Excel spreadsheet./**/Another new feature is Edit Rows Displayed which allows an instructor to view more students per page in the Grade Center.
- The students are populated into the Grade Center through PeopleSoft. The Assignments and Tests are automatically added to the Grade Center if the option is chosen when Assignments or Tests are created in the course.
- You can add columns to the Grade Center manually, for manual entry of grades
|The icons that are used in the Grade Center are explained in the Icon Legend located at the top right or bottom right of the Grade Center|