If your instructor has provided feedback on an assignment or a test, this is how you can view it.
- Log into Blackboard
- Select your course from the Course List
- From the Course Menu select Tools
- From the Tools page, select MyGrades
- The page now displays a list of all the assignments and tests [through Blackboard] for which you can get a grade. Once your instructor has graded an assignment, the Grade becomes a link.
- If you click on the link, a new screen opens.
- For Assignments, the feedback appears underneath submission history.
- For Tests, you must click on the link under calculated grade. This will open up your submitted test answers. If your instructor enabled it, you can see which answers you got right and wrong, as well as receive your instructor feedback.
To download this tutorial, click here!