Grade Center – Entering Grades
The Grade Center for Blackboard 9 is similar to the Grade Center in Blackboard 8, with a few minor changes. To view the Grade Center in Blackboard 9:
- Log into Blackboard and open your course
- Navigate to the course Control Panel (lower left of page)
- Click the Evaluation link
- Click the Grade Center link which will open the Grade Center page to your right
- If you’re entering a list of grades manually, be sure you’re in interactive view, not screen reader view. Interactive view displays the Grade Center similar to an Excel workbook, where you can enter grades and click on Enter to move to the next cell.
- Click in the cell, enter the grade and hit Enter to move to the next cell in the column
- Once you’ve added your grades in a column, you can go back to each cell, click the chevron (drop down arrow) and add a quick comment. Grades are automatically saved when you move to the next cell.