This tutorial will walk you through the steps in order to copy content from one course to another OR within the same course. You can use this function to copy content items, pictures, videos, and folders. You will not be able to copy assignments, discussion boards, and other items with a grade value.
To copy content from one course to another, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Log into Blackboard. Select the course.
- Click on the Content Area (Syllabus, Course Information, Assignments, Course Documents, etc.).
- Click on the chevrons (down arrows) beside the title of the content item you wish to copy to get the menu. Click on Copy.
- On the Copy screen, you will need to select the Destination Course and the Folder where you want the content to go.
- Now for a brief explanation of the two:
- Destination Course: Contains a list of courses that you are currently enrolled in as an instructor. Clicking within the highlighted field will produce a dropdown for you to select the course you wish the item to go to.
- Destination Folder: By clicking on Browse, a new pop-up window will appear. The list of the folders in this pop-up mirrors any editable Content Areas and any sub-folders within the Destination Course you selected.
- Click on the folder you want the content item to go.
- Click Submit to complete the copy process.