Adding comments to a grade provides a way that Instructors can give additional feedback to students on their performance. Any grade entry can have comments added to it. Comments are entered through the Grade Details page or directly through the Grade Center. Comments entered in the Feedback to User textbox appear to Students and Observers when they access the grades. Comments entered into the Instructor Notes textbox cannot be accessed by Students or Observers.
- Click on the action link next to the grade where you’d like to add a comment.
- Choose Quick Comment
- A window opens up with Feedback to User and Grading Notes
- Enter your comments to students in Feedback to User text box
- Enter any notes to yourself in the Grading Notes. Grading Notes are only viewed by instructors or anyone who would have access to the Grade Center such as a TA.
- Press Submit to save your changes