All courses are made available to students on the first day of the semester. There are occasions where you’d like to make the course available sooner, or make the course unavailable until your first meeting. To make your course available or unavailable follow the steps outlined below:
- Log into Blackboard and open your course
- Navigate to the course Control Panel (lower left of page)
- Click the Customization link
- Click the Properties link which will open the Properties page to your right.
- Scroll down to the Set Availability section
- Choose the option you want next to Make Course Available and click Yes or No
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Submit to save your changes