To add an Assignment, follow the steps outlined below:
- Log into Blackboard and select your course.
- Select the content area where you want to place the assignment and click on that navigation button. (examples – Course Documents, Course Information, Assignments, or other content area)
- Make sure the Edit Mode is ON. (If Edit Mode is Off, click on Off to toggle to On.)
- Click on the chevrons (down arrows) beside the title of the assignment you wish to edit to get the menu. Click on Edit.
- On this screen you can make changes in the Name and Color, Attach File, remove Attached Files, change Grade, Availability, Due Dates and Recipients.
- When editing is finished, click Submit button at the bottom right or top right of the screen.
- To delete an assignment, click on the chevrons (down arrows) beside the title of the assignment to get the menu. Then click Delete.
- Answer OK to the question in the pop-up box.