To add a folder in a content area, follow the steps outlined below:
- Log into Blackboard and select the course or organization in which you will be working.
- From your navigation bars, click on the CONTENT AREA where you want to add your folder: (Syllabus, Course Information, Assignments, Course Documents, etc.).
- Be sure that Edit Mode is on.(If Edit Mode is Off, click on Off to toggle to On.)
- Hover the mouse over Build to get the menu. Then click on Create Folder.
- Type the Name and a short description of your folder. Click on Color icon to change color of name.
- Select availability Options. Click Submit.