Technical mathematics, liberal arts mathematics, and statistics courses will be changing at WCC beginning in Fall 2018. If you are in a program that uses these courses, check with your academic advisor for guidance on what courses or substitutions are needed for your program.
- MTH 103-104 Applied Tech Math will be replaced by MTH 111 Basic Technical Mathematics
- MTH 120 Intro to Math will be replaced by MTH 130 Fundamentals of Reasoning
- MTH 141 Business Math I will be replaced by MTH 132 Business Mathematics
- MTH 151-152 Liberal Arts Math will be replaced by MTH 154 Quantitative Reasoning
- MTH 146/157 Intro/Elementary Stats will be replaced by MTH 155 Statistical Reasoning
- MTH 240 Statistics will be replaced by MTH 245 Statistics I
Summer 2018 will be the final semester to take the courses that are being phased out and the new courses will be offered beginning in Fall 2018. Not all courses are available every semester. Course descriptions and prerequisites will be available in the new 2018-19 college catalog. In the meantime, if you have questions, contact Jason Lachniet in the mathematics department at email@example.com.